Experience state-of-the-art facilities and advanced equipment to ensure safe operations. Our experienced specialists provide excellent care and treatment.
Operating Room Scheduling:
- Collect daily Operating Room notifications for elective cases one day before the scheduled date.
- Ensure proper coordination among ward staff, surgeons, and operating room staff.
- Allow nurses time to prepare necessary instruments and equipment.
- Submit the list to the Operating Room department by 4 pm the day before and have it approved by the head nurse to arrange the needed surgical instruments.
- Have the list signed by the OR nurse on duty.
- Completely fulfill the notification.
- Indicate the name of the surgeon responsible for the patient on the list.
- Prioritize risky primary patients (DM, HPN, Bronchial Asthma).
- Do not schedule elective cases on Sundays, the designated cleaning day for the theater.
- Make two copies of the Operating Room notification: one for the patient’s unit and another for the OR.